Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Calling It A Day..

It's 10pm.. and after trying to get somewhat close to my 2000 calories, I'm calling it a day at 1893.. I cannot imagine eating another damn thing.. lol.. Wanna see all that I ate?  Well, if ya don't, scroll down.. :)

1 medium banana
1 chocolate & oats high fiber bar
1 CB biscuit
5 CB grilled chicken tenders
1 cup corn
1 serving CB hashbrown casserole
1 serving CB summer veggie medley
1/2 wild salmon filet
1/8 cup of 1% milk (for my tea)
2 clementines
1 serving goldfish crackers
1 Light & Fit blueberry yogurt
1 pack of Swiss Cake Rolls
4 Lightly Salted rice cakes

SEE?!  That's a SHIT TON of food!  and the last three things, I had to make myself eat.. lol.. but I looked up the ideal percentages to eat, and I came pretty close.. I was worried I was eating too many carbs but while it's on the high side of the scale, it's not above..  

Carbs: 56%
Protein: 19%
Fat: 25%

------------------------

I went to the gym today.. I say it that way because I REALLY wanted to talk myself out of it.. but I didn't allow myself to get out of it.. yay me.. :)  I did 25 minutes on the elliptical (which I'm not a fan of anymore) and then did 35 minutes of Zumba.. my ankle started to twinge a little, so I left before it got any worse.. I've noticed my enthusiasm for Zumba has really been lacking recently.. I honestly don't have any excitement towards Zumba anymore.. I used to love it.. and I will prolly use the Zumba Wii game, but I honestly don't think I'll be going to any more classes for now..

I'm definitely raring to go running.. and I can honestly say that I miss it.. so hopefully tomorrow I can try running tomorrow and have good news to report back.. :)  I know there was something else to write about, but I am just too tired right now.. TTFN..

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get a run in tomorrow! I don't know if you ever found it but here is a link that has the nutrition info for cracker barrel:


    www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/nutrition-calories/.../cracker-barrel/ - Cached

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun running, but don't go too hard- you've got a race soon!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete