Thursday, March 10, 2011

Funny stuff..

So I just wanted to take some time out of today to thank you all for your goofy (and serious) comments on my last entry.. I appreciate the insight into other worlds of dating.. and while I will definitely take all of your comments into mind, I definitely think I will follow my instinct and just go with it.. :)

Today is my last day before I go back into the Induction phase of my diet.. I had sushi for lunch (YUMMY!  Oh, how I have honestly missed sushi) and bought a big can of Spaghetti-O's for dinner (for me and my dad, of course).. so I'm set until tomorrow morning.. I'm hoping to start taking breakfast with me to eat later in the day while my kiddos are eating their snack.. I just can't eat at 6am..

Last night, after I got off work, I went to the gym.. I went for two reasons: 1) to do some form of exercise and 2) to get my Girl Scout cookies from a friend.. Of course, he didn't have the cookies, so at least I got in my workout.. hehe.. I ended up going home because my 2 miles wore me out.. and I'm okay with that, for that day.. today, I hope to run a bit more (as I can breathe easier, but am coughing "better").. No Zumba class though, so it's just running and maybe some strength training..

Today has been interesting.. came to my clients house to find a window busted and P (the little girl) saying things like "tell it to the judge" and "you are going to jail".. found out from the momma that they are getting a divorce but my job isn't in jeopardy (yes, I was worried about BOTH things).. and then I got around to ordering/cancelling my debit card.. still can't find it, but at least I can rest easy that I won't have to worry about others racking up NSF fees (bc there certainly isn't any money for them to take.. lol)

Well, I'm off to finish laundry and cook dinner for my client.. :)  TTFN! 

3 comments:

  1. Have fun in your relationship! and have a great workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're going to do what feels right for you! Sarah, I love reading your posts, you crack me up! :) I can just picture the litte girl saying that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww the poor little girl- hope everything turns out alright with the family!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete