Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Set Back.. and Glee

So I did make it to the gym, but it was only to tan.. I know, I'm stupid.. I regret the decision, and it won't (hopefully) happen again.. all I can say is that I got less than 5 hours of sleep, which I'm not used to, and I was exhausted by 7pm..

I went to American Eagle for my mom, went to the gym to tan, and went straight home.. By then, it was a little after 8 and all I wanted to do was go to bed.. so I turned on CSI:NY and did just that.. I was asleep by 9:15.. YAY!!

--------------------

Okay, so this morning was another Wednesday like last week.. No kiddos!  And I love sleeping in!!  I slept until 10 this morning!  WOOHOO!  So I WILL be going to the gym today.. and I will be tanning AFTER I do Zumba.. hehe

Last night I found a new food that I love.. I had bought a thing of "Carb Balance" tortillas for when I was on Atkins.. and never used them.. Not sure why, but I think I was worried how they'd taste (usually anything carb-friendly tastes like cardboard).. but these things taste WONDERFUL!  They are 120 calories, 3.5 fat grams, and 11 grams of fiber.. 




I'm gonna have to get reduced ANYTHING peanut butter (as we know how much I LOVE peanut butter), because I have a problem eating 180 calories for two tablespoons of peanut butter.. because who can use ONLY two tablespoons of peanut butter WILLINGLY.. lol.. 


-------------------

So all in all, I'd put yesterday in the Fail column.. It was a worthy try, but it made me realize I have NO IDEA what things are worth "calorie-wise" anymore.. because one of these PB wraps is DEFINITELY NOT worth 300 calories and 18 grams of fat.. ugh!  and I ate one of these for breakfast.. but at least it was only one, right?!  I ate two last night.. :(

But I'm learning.. and I plan to continue to learn.. until I get this thing right..

-------------------
On a totally GREAT note.. I have succumbed to the Twitter Nation.. lol.. so follow me @fabchallenge, if ya want.. as I really have no idea what I'm doing.. hehe

2 comments:

  1. follow me too! I also dont really know what to do on twitter but the more shit i write, the more i seem to enjoy it lol

    @15millionsteps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna follow you on Twitter! :)

    If you like peanut butter, have you tried PB2? Google it, you can get it from their site. You might like it... there's about 3/4 less fat and calories... exciting, right?

    -Nat

    ReplyDelete