Monday, March 28, 2011

March Madness and Friend Makin Monday!

Yesterday I forgot to make another entry about what I'd gotten on Saturday while I was gone.. ugh!  My invitation to my 10 year reunion came in the mail that day.. I say ugh because I'm NO WHERE near where I thought I'd be by now.. not just weight wise, but that's the highest on the list.. I'm still going, but only because I want to see some friends that are coming in for it.. 

-------------------


Today is the end of Week 2 of Katie's March Madness tournament.. I can't wait to figure out if I made it to the "Final Four".. :)  I'll post an update as soon as I know, but here's my weigh in for it..

221.2 lbs

Sadly, I have no recollection of what my weigh in was for last monday.. I'm hoping that Katie has an idea of what it was (she's good like that).. 

-----------------------

Today is day 1 of my house sitting.. this should be fun.. I'll get to go to the gym during the day, instead of at night.. and since I'm not doing Zumba right now, I am definitely gonna go earlier.. :)

OH!  Did I mention that I've got 93 followers?!  93!  I'm shocked!  I figured once I reach 100 followers I'll have a giveaway.. I've been thinking of some things to give away.. so to get to those 100 followers, I'm gonna participate in Kenzie's Friend Making Mondays later today..

Well, I'm off to go eat breakfast.. Hope you all had a great weekend and have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment