Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sick, Sick, Sick..

Yes, I realize that it's Tuesday, and I definitely should have done this Sunday night, if not Monday.. lol.. but I have succumbed to the inevitable..  I got sick.. :(

had to have a cute pic.. lol
So, while I had a good weekend, I did not have a good "diet" weekend.. HOWEVER, I did do pretty decent eating though.  I just had a few more carbs than I normally would.. which I knew I would..  however, my plans got changed due to time crunching, so I didn't get to go to the wedding I'd planned to go to.. but I did get my new car!!  :)


Ain't it cute?!  This is what I've been working towards for the past few months.. It's all come down to this, and thankfully I had a great experience with all of it.. It's a 2006 Kia Spectra EX.. and sadly, I've already (indirectly) put a dent into it, damn it!  lol.. driving on the interstate, with those damn semis.. stupid things losing tires.. ugh!  I got hit with a piece of rubber today on the way home.. and almost lost my lunch (what little I actually ate) when I saw what the damage was.. it's not actually too bad, once I wash off the rubber smears.. :(

my "sick" care plan.. orange soda is my saving grace when I get sick..


Okay, so when I get sick, I have certain things that I KNOW will help me feel so much better.. and they are definitely NOT on the Atkins program.. so on Friday, I plan to weigh in, take the number in stride, and then start the induction again on Friday to get back into this.. I know what I'm lacking.. exercise.. motivation.. and I know that baby steps are what is gonna get me back there.. keep moving forward.. 

I'm slowly finding the originals for the pics I want to put into my Inspiration Notebook.. I'm hoping to have it all done by Friday.. fingers crossed..  I'm hoping since it's only Tuesday that my week isn't totally "ruined".. I do plan to go to work like normal tomorrow, go to the gym afterwards (even if I can only walk on the treadmill, due to lack of breathing ability), and keep that motivation on through the rest of the week.. 

I feel so much better than what I did even yesterday.. and I get to sleep in tomorrow, so who knows how good I'll feel at 12pm tomorrow!  :)  Keeping my fingers crossed that the sleep continues to help me get over this sinus shit.. I mean, I've been so blah that I haven't even had the energy to blog..

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new car!! I have a Kia Forte EX and I totally love it!!!

    I am so sorry you got sick!! Something must be in the air, my hubs is a little sickly too.. :( poor poor Sarah and Kris... And how random is it that you LOVE orange sunkist?! Kris does too. however he has to have diet, being diabetic and all!! I wish you a speedy recovery from this sickness!!! So you can be back on your feet shakin that booty in zumba class!! (or at home playing some JD2!! ) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice new car!
    Hope you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally a cute car! Well earned, my dear!

    Feel better! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooooooah, that's the biggest fizzy drink bottle I have ever seen! They're not that big over here.

    Everytime I read the words 'Orange Soda' I always think of the TV show Keenan and Kel.

    Kel loves orange soda......is it true? uh-huh...i do i do i do oooooooo :)

    ReplyDelete