Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ready To Run..

Yep, I'm channeling my inner Dixie Chick (hehe, couldn't resist the tie-in), and looking into all the stuff for doing the 2012 Disney Princess Half Marathon next February..  and possibly all sorts of races between now and then..  I'm actually looking into doing the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon in October.. but I'm not sure I can come up with the registration fee in like 2 months..  It's $155, after April 17th.. but it's still on the options list.. :)

Until I figure THAT out, I plan to look into other races in the future that are closer to me.. start small, but start training for the half-marathon.. basically I want to use 5k's to see how I do on races.. or that's the idea right now.. lol.. who knows if it'll change after I do my first one.. ;)

-------------------

Okay, so as much as I love Anonymous (and if it's not the same person, then anonymousES), I would love it if they'd just let me know who they are.. Really?!  I'd never leave comments anonymously, because if I have the guts to say it, then I'm gonna leave my name..  So, there aren't any more anonymous comments allowed.. I turned them off (so to speak).. In regards to this last post, it wasn't necessarily negative.. but it's the fact that they seem to focus on the fact that I didn't let myself have ANY cookies.. Well, I let myself have 3 boxes of Girl Scout cookies over the past week.. I'm okay with that bc Girl Scout cookies aren't available 24/7.. but my mom's cookies are.. so I know that I will be able to eat them someday.. but my mom's cookies are like chips, you can't eat just one.. they are too yummy!  lol

I anticipate eating "off plan" every now and then.. that's life, and I plan to live life, not live on this plan.. but at this point in my weight loss, I am not okay with gaining 6 lbs.. once I get closer to goal, I MAY let myself be okay with gaining a few pounds here and there.. lol.. not likely, but like Justin Beiber says.. Never Say Never.. ;)

-------------------

Hope you all are liking my new look.. I was feeling very "punky princess"y.. lol.. I'm feeling quite musically inclined today.. can ya tell??  Well, I'm off to go catch up on some of my bloggy friends.. Hope you have a fabulous Sunday!  I know I am!  :)

4 comments:

  1. love your blog!! such thinspiration for me as I'm on my own blogging journey of trying to lose 100 lbs!!
    www.futurefitgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are realistic. I mean, sheet, if we never ate off plan and we stayed on plan and got to our goal... then decided "oh, I am going to eat off plan now"... what would happen?? Probably a gain, at least now you know what makes you gain and what you need to do to get rid of that gain and stay on track. Makes sense to me, then again... I am not anonymous.. so I must be wrong ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the look....very pink but I didn't expect anything else! LOL

    ReplyDelete