Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Today= BIG FAIL!

Okay, so today, as per the title, sucked ASS!  I woke up, and chillaxed too long this morning.. so I was SOL (shit outta luck, for those who don't know what that means) for breakfast.. had to be at work at 9am for a new client.. and what did I eat while I was there?  Reese's Peices.. one of those $1 boxes.. ugh!

Then I ate Mike 'n Ike's while at my normal clients house.. double ugh!  So by the time I got home, I prolly have eaten 1200 calories of plain junk.. :(

But it stopped there.. I have eaten 4 medium chicken tenders since getting home.. and I'm making a shopping list for Friday.. because I'm out of the important stuff, fruits and veggies..  That's not good.. I hope today is just a fluke (as I've been having a bad day).. but that's not an excuse.. it's just a fact.. 
I have been told that I am too honest.. and most of the time I don't think that's a bad thing.. Well, this is MY blog.. so I'm planning to air whatever I want on here..  I haven't talked to Chris in 3 days.. and after thinking about some stuff, I'm done.. I'm not sure what's going on, but at this point, I just don't care anymore.. So, no more Chris.. so, all you guys out there reading this, I'm AVAILABLE!!  lol

So, on the way home from work, I decided to finally look up fatsecret.com and myfitnesspal.com.. after looking at both of them, I've decided to go with fatsecret.com for now.. I signed up and was shocked when it said how many calories I should be eating a day.. 2600!  WHAT?!  That sounds like WAY too much to me.. So I'm gonna see if I can stay below 2000, and if I find I'm starving by the end of the day, I'll figure out how many to add.. 

Well, I'm off to go read some blogs.. :)

6 comments:

  1. I like the blunt honesty, makes it more like a real conversation. I am totally honest on my blog, I wont use names of people, to ya know "protect" them, unless its my hubs, then he don't need no stinkin "protection" hahahaha. Sorry to hear about Chris. :( Bummer there!!

    But being single isn't a horrible thing either... shop around... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blunt honesty, but maybe that is because I am the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honesty keeps it real! I too agree 2600 seems really high

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honesty is the best policy! Isn't that what they always say?

    Maybe you should start with the 2600 and see how it goes - you don't want to be hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your honesty ROCKS! Keeps me entertained and coming back for more!

    As far as the calories maybe double check and do the math. When I started out at 240 I did the math and I was supposed to eat an insane amount of calories just to maintain that weight...when I took off the 1000 or so a day to lose 2lbs a week I was still in the 2000s.

    ReplyDelete