Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New way, new results..

Alrighty, so today is not day 1.. as I still have not become totally certain what I am going to do (counting calories hard-core vs trying to stay around a general caloric target).. but I am trying to stay away from complex carbs (which I'm still not TOTALLY sure I know what ALL of these are).. Today, so far, I've eaten:

** 2 pcs of low carb/low cal wheat toast
** string cheese
** 6 inch Cold Cut Combo sub with mustard and tons of veggies
** half an apple (left over from kiddos lunches)
** a serving of Goldfish crackers (55 to be exact.. lol)
** two handfuls of grapes
** a mini-bagel

I'm considering this a good day so far.. I'd love to dive into a chocolate fountain right now, but I figure that's totally normal.. lol.. I am not sure why I have started to be introspective (right word?) about my weight loss (past and present), but I've noticed that I am a speed eater.. Honestly, I can eat a meal in 5 minutes flat.. I am usually the first one finished at a meal (unless it's with my dad)..

Dinner should be interesting.. something about Bison Steak, Gnocchi pasta and green beans.. and brown mushroom gravy.. I have no idea what it's gonna turn into, but it sounds kinda good.. We'll see..

Gotta stay at work tonight til 7pm, and I have to go to American Eagle for my mom, so I'm still debating over going to the gym or doing something at home (which we all know will prolly never happen.. lol).. so I'm more than likely going to try out my new ankle brace on the treadmill.. :)

------------------

Thank you all so much for all your comments.. I saw some new "faces", and will check out their blogs later tonight.. The help was definitely encouraging and helpful.. I found out about different sites to try, and I will be looking at those prolly tomorrow morning (as I'm off work again!  yay!).. You all are wonderful.. ALL 88 OF YOU!  I'm amazed when I come on here and STILL find that people are finding my blog and following.. :)

4 comments:

  1. You lost me at dive into chocolate fountain! Love!

    You know I have waved between counting hard core and staying within a range. Both worked for me, as long as I worked out. Calories in vs Calories out = WINNER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day i battle myself about tracking my food,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to your blog, but glad to be following! :)

    ReplyDelete