Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oops..

Hahah, so I guess I was so tired and into the Famous Amos man that I forgot to tell ya what made the wet spots (thanks LeAnna).. I had thrown my Camelbak water bottle in my bag yesterday morning to make sure I remembered it.. and I guess it got turned upside down with all the movement throughout the day and it leaked.. so now it is in the little side pocket of my new gym bag..


I'm really liking my new gym bag, which I got from Target btw, because it has a shoe "pocket", the water bottle pocket, and it's PINK!  lol.. well, I'm off to work.. and hopefully a water-spot-less workout tonight.. hehe

4 comments:

  1. CUTE! I really need to buy a gym bag...I'm using an oversized purse :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the color! Target has such an amazingly fun color scheme all the time.

    ReplyDelete