Thursday, March 24, 2011

Good Night and Good-Bye..

No, I'm not going anywhere.. but my bra is.. hehe

Thanks to Sabrina @ Sabrina Is On The Move!, I have gotten two new bras.. I blogged about them here.. one I wear everyday (and found out that Christina Aguilera wears the exact same one in Burlesque!), and the other I have been wearing to the gym.. Well, I have an older version of the one I wear to the gym.. which has finally bugged me WAY too much, and is now going into the trash.. It's lasted me about 1 1/2 years.. honestly, I love Victoria's Secret bras.. :)

Did I mention that it's too big anyways?

see the stitching that I did to keep it together?
I loved it THAT much.. lol
Yeah, it's warped.. lol

Good-bye, wonderful bra..
You worked SO well.. :)
Well, now that that is done.. I'm off to bed before I give in to my hunger.. Good night!  Oh, and did I mention tomorrow is my WI day?!  :)

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I saw your title and thought, "Uh oh!"

    :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a bra like Christina too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love VS bras, I am currently in Orlando on vacay and they have a VS Outlet, I got two Very Sexy bras for 18.00.

    ReplyDelete