Monday, March 28, 2011

Oops, I Forgot Something..

My earlier entry had in the title something about Friend Makin Monday.. and I totally got caught up in the other stuff and forgot to do it.. so here I am!  Let's do this.. :)


 FMM: A Few More Gender-Friendly Questions

1) What is your favorite physical feature?  I'd have to say my smile.. I don't have a perfect smile, but it's mine and it's real (90% of the time).. :)

2) List three adjectives that describe you. forgetful, smart, romantic

3) How old were you when you had your first kiss? I was like 6, I think.. I remember it was with this boy Kenny.. We were hiding behind a pine tree.. and yes, I really do remember this.. :)

4) Do you believe in God? Yes.. I sure do..

5) How often do you watch the news? I try to stay away from the news, actually.. I hate all the bad stuff that it shows me.. I do look at the news online sometimes, or listen to the radio news.. and I read the newspaper when I have the chance (mostly on weekends)..

--------------------

Well, I got home and checked my email.. and found that I was beaten in this weeks round of March Madness.. :(  Seeing as I somehow only lost .4 lbs last week, I wasn't surprised at all.. lol.. but it was fun while it lasted, right?!  :)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha how cute.. lil' 6yr olds smoooochin behind a tree!! ;)

    Oh and btw... didn't you register and run your first 5k?? you should check those off your 30 by 30 check list ;)

    ReplyDelete