Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Forgotten NSV..

Yeah, I know.. some of you are prolly like "WHAT?!  You FORGOT that you had a NSV over the weekend?!"  Yes, I forgot to POST about my NSV.. because I was happy to be seeing Chris, and the sickness.. it kinda got left behind.. lol  But here it is!  I fit into my Old Navy Size 14 skinny jeans!!!!!!!!!!  Yes, I'd add more !'s if my finger weren't hurting.. lol

Pictures are a must, of course.. so here we go..

excuse the bed-head and the bad angle..
But seriously, fitting into these, and zipping them up, was one of the top 5 of the weekend.. yes, I had that good of a weekend.. :D   Now onto my next outfit to fit into soon..  I haven't worn this outfit in years.. It's a suit/skirt set that my mom MIRACULOUSLY got instead of a pair of pants.. lol.. it's a size 14.. The last time I wore this outfit was at my dad's retirement ceremony at the end of 2006..

My mom told me recently that my dad didn't even recognize me in this outfit on that day.. I can't wait to get my hair that long again.. and my ass in that outfit!  It will happen!  And soon!  lol.. well, I'm off to watch BL.. :)

9 comments:

  1. Yahoo!! And Hello long hair! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! You'll be in that outfit in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a closet in your bed??? lol so much pink... even your chair is pink lol I have to admit, kinda cute since your also a colts fan ;)!

    HS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your NSV! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG hot stuff with the long hair! Your lucky to look good with both short and long hair. My hair looks awful when short.

    ReplyDelete