Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Talk About A Roller Coaster..

Well, I'm back.. but not for a good update.. just an FYI, this post will have a few TMI moments.. lol.. had to put it like that.. ;)

It's that TOM for me, and this month is a doozy.. not only is it later in the month (it usually hits me around the 15th), I can't seem to get past the salt craving! grr!  honestly, if I could get something that was 0 calories, crunchy and salty, I'd be in heaven.. lol.. but that's not reality.. so I've eaten tortilla chips (and salsa), and pretzel sticks since my last entry.. I'm disgusted with myself.. ugh!

So I called my gym to find out what movie they are playing in the cardio theater, and they said Charlie St. Cloud!  WHAT?!  Who wants to run and cry???  Good Lord (sorry, there's no way around it for me), I don't know if it makes me want to go to the gym more or not at all now.. but I'm taking the first one.. and I'd consider that a good point of my day..

Oh, did I mention that when I went to try my clients Total Gym, I realized that he either doesn't have any of the attachments or I just have no idea where they are.. lol.. I drug it out of the corner it was in and went to look for the pully-thing and it's no where to be found.. so I pushed it back into the corner and ate some salty crap..

I'm off to shave my legs (bc I only brought capris with me) and go to the gym.. yay.. I will end this day on a good note.. :)

5 comments:

  1. Girl, you truly do talk about EVERYTHING on this blog!! Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont mean to laugh at your crazy day but seriously your post had me chuckling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shaved your legs??? You are so one up on me. Well two, if you get one for each leg. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my gym showed movies. The other day they were showing a programme about antiques. Watching that made me so motivated.....YAWN!!!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gave you the Versatile Blogger award: http://fat-angry-blog.blogspot.com/2011/03/passing-on-versatile-blogger-award-some.html

    ReplyDelete