Saturday, March 12, 2011

Momma Always Told Me..

Momma always told me that I could lose or gain 20 lbs so easy.. and boy, was she right again.. I gained 6lbs in the past 7 days.. holy cow!  Can you imagine?!  Holy cow!  So, no matter what, I am back on the program.. and NO, I am not calling it a diet, because it isn't a diet.. This is something I will have to live with, for the rest of my skinny life.. and I'm coming to realize that I'm okay with that.. because I can have my one hour a week to where I eat whatever "floats my rocker" as I like to say.. lol

I weighed in yesterday morning (but was too late to post) and was shocked to see that the scale said 224.0 lbs.. I actually re-weighed 3 times to make sure.. holy cow!  that's crazy!  and my plan is to do the Induction for the next two weeks and hopefully lose 15 lbs (get me under the 210 mark!!).. but I will be counting carbs like a mother f'er.. lol   :)

-------------------
So, I am off this weekend.. hopefully for the last time (I'm missing those nice paychecks already.. lol), and Chris is working WAY too much, so I'm on my own for the weekend I think.. So I'm planning to make my car mine, ya know what I mean?!  I'm gonna put my personal touch on my new vehicle.. and wash it!  lol.. and make my client some gluten-free goodies (that I have no inclination to eat/try), so I can get these damn Reese cups out of my house!  lol.. 
-------------------

I woke up this morning to find my debit card on my desk.. WTF?!  Where the hell did that come from!?  Gonna have to ask my dad where he found it, bc I'm pretty sure I scoured this whole damn house.. lol.. sorry about all the "potty-mouth-ness", but it's just called for in this situation.. 

-------------------

I went to the gym on Thursday, and realized that while I enjoy running, I need to start running on a daily (weekday) basis.. even if it's 10 minutes.. and I may just use this weekend to start running outside, seeing as it's SO nice out (well, compared to this past week).. but if I don't start this weekend, I definitely will be starting on Monday..

-------------------

How do you plan to spend your weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment