Thursday, March 24, 2011

Donuts and Catch Up..

haha.. doesn't that sound like donuts and ketchup?  ;)

So as you can probably guess, I succumbed to donuts today.. and I say that in plural because I am an idiot.. plain and simple.. I went to work and was a little hungry.. I went to Jimmy John's for my client and what's right next to it?!  Krispy Kreme.. and I had the intention of getting ONLY a glazed donut.. I was willing to cop to eating A donut.. but then the little ones looked good.. so I changed my order..... or so I thought.. I get out the door, and realize that I got the donut AND the donut holes.. ugh!  and my fatty brain of course is like "just eat them all.. you're going to the gym later.. you'll burn it off.."  



That's something I need to stop telling myself, "you can eat this CRAP, you're going to the gym later".. and I know it's going to be a daily challenge.. the only victory I count in this day is that I didn't talk myself out of going to the gym.. all bc of those damn donut holes.. but I'm still disappointed with myself.. No more Krispy Kreme (didn't I say that last time?).. In general, I ate a lot of food today, compared to yesterday.. I ate a big(ger) breakfast, which I won't be doing again..and then the donuts..  and sadly I'm hungry right now.. but I told myself that I'm supposed to go to bed a little hungry.. 

----------------------

I went to the gym, like I said before.. and I was excited to get on the treadmill.. I'm sad to say I couldn't push myself through a 5k.. but I did get 2 miles ran in 25 minutes.. I'll consider that a victory.. especially since I haven't ran in 6 days.. tomorrow morning, before I go to my friends house, I plan to run for 10 minutes outside.. this way I won't be so shocked by the crappy weather on Saturday..

I got a reminder email for Saturday.. I'm getting super excited.. I can't wait!  This 5k, no matter if I run it or walk it, will be a success.. :)

---------------------

OH!  Forgot the catch up part.. I somehow missed last week's Biggest Loser.. gotta love technology.. you depend on it, and it always lets ya down.. ;)  BUT, I am watching this past episode.. and I am definitely gonna go find last weeks after this one.. lol

2 comments:

  1. Right now I am craving a cupcake, but I refuse to leave the house because I know I will buy one (or 6).

    I didn't know you were running a 5K this weekend! Very good! Just do your best, that's all that matters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a donut now.....but not with ketchup on!! :)

    ReplyDelete