Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Getting To Know You.. or Me!

Age: 27
Bed Size: Full
Chore You Hate: Mowing the lawn
Dogs: unfortunately, no
Essential Start of Your Day: taking my ADHD and anxiety meds 
Favorite Color: Pink
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5'10"
Instruments I Play: None now (I used to play the flute and clarinet)
Job Title: Home Health Aide
Kids: None
Live: Southern Indiana
Mom's Name: Shelley
Nicknames: Princess, Baby
Overnight Hospital Stays: Only one, to my knowledge.. for my cleft lip surgery
Pet Peeve: people that blow cigarette smoke into non-smokers faces
Right or Left Handed: Right
Siblings: One younger brother
Time You Wake Up: I'm usually up daily by 8am.. when I'm off work, I try to sleep til 10am
Underwear: most of the time, i wear 'cheeky' pairs.. no matter what, they come from Victorias Secret
Veggie You Dislike: spinach or brussel sprouts
What Makes You Run Late: my love of sleep and TRAFFIC!  grr
X-Rays You Have Had: ummmm.. ankle, back, (more than likely) face
Yummy Food You Make: chicken with cheese and peppers
Zoo Animal You Like Best: penguin

1 comment:

  1. I hate smokers who smoke around non-smokers without giving a shit what people think.

    I remember once I was eating a meal in a restaurant, there were hardly any people in there so the tables around me were empty yet this woman decided to sit on the table next to mine and start smoking like a chimney. Thankfully she moved when I said she ruined my food. hehe.

    ReplyDelete