Monday, March 21, 2011

Confidence Book is Almost Finished!!

Soooooo, I totally forgot to mention that over the weekend (at my hellish client's house) I almost finished my confidence book!!  Pictures are loaded into it.. and I originally was going to just put the pics in and be done with it, but some of the pics are so small that there is TONS of room left on some of the pages..  My plan is to now put a few blurbs about how I felt at the time of the picture.. 

Take a look.. Let me know what ya think.. :)

Got this at Hobby Lobby.. it's pretty sturdy..
I put in some "I Did It!" success
stories from Fitness magazine..


Thanks to you all for giving me some quotes..
I've got all sorts of quotes in this thing.. :)
Tons of pictures.. from
my previous skinny days..

Words I want to live by..
I may not love Jillian Michaels,
but she has some great quotes..

To the left is the space where I'll put the extra stuff..
Just to make it a little prettier.. :)


1 comment:

  1. Hey! That's really coming along!! Now, don't forget to look at it, everyday! ;)

    ReplyDelete