Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ending on a High Note?

Alright, so between my last post and this one, my day has gone from good to crap.. and I guess it's ending on a somewhat high note..  So my plan was to go to the gym after work.. And I went.. and almost made it into the actual gym.. >:(

Let me explain further.. I got to the gym, went to get changed.. and noticed my sports bra was a little wet.. didn't think anything of it (maybe my shoes got it wet? idk..).. then I pulled out my capri pants that I had JUST shaved my legs again to wear.. and noticed all sorts of wet spots on them.. and not little ones, HUGE ones.. like there were more wet spots than dry ones.. ugh!  OMG, I wanted to scream!  So I got dressed, went to Target and bought a movie I've talked about before.. 

Woohoo!  I LOVE this movie.. I LOVE this soundtrack.. It makes me feel so sexy.. I don't know why movies affect me so much, but they do.. I have a hard time staying in my seat with dance movies, movies with fast cars in them make me wanna go get a speeding ticket, etc..  So I went and bought it, and was kinda proud of myself because I didn't buy the damn Snickers bar YELLING at me.. 

Does anyone else have other emotions (besides sadness/depression) that makes them want to eat bad foods??  I was pissed about the gym (and then bc they didn't have the Bluray/DVD Combo pack for this movie), and for some odd reason, I was all of a sudden craving JUNK!  And there in the checkout is of course the crap.. and then I wanted to stop at McDonald's so bad.. but I didn't!  YAY!  

So here I am, watching my movie, eating boiled cabbage, and thinking that while there was a bad spot, it's ending on a pretty good note.. and it's just gotten to my favorite part.. so I'm off to enjoy the Famous Amos cookie man.. lol

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your movie!

    That sucks about the gym but good for you for not giving in! I am the same way when I am mad, I want to eat to punish whatever I am mad at....Doesn't make any sense really but when its happening I seem to think it does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You left me hanging girlie. What ended up causing the wet spots? I haven't seen Burlesque yet but I want to so so so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I LOVE BURLESQUE and I'm a 31 year old male!! don't tell anyone lol

    HS

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you were at Target, why didn't you buy new workout pants too? *confused face*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with LeAnna, what caused the wet spots? That's like reading us a story and not telling the ending! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job on the pass of the snickers but you should of bought new workout pants and went back instead of deciding on a movie and sitting at home

    ReplyDelete