Monday, March 21, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Monday.. **UPDATED**

Yep, I really did just put that as my title.. and I totally feel that way.. this past weekend was HORRIBLE!  and while some of it was of my own doing, most of it was bc of the clients I was working with.. ugh! 

-----------------------

Friday was fun, bc I got to see Chris.. We saw Limitless with Bradley Cooper in it.. Ooo, buddy, did they make him look super ugly in the beginning.. lol.. but it was a pretty cool movie.. the concept is interesting.. Would you take a pill that made you able to access 100% of your brain, without knowing the side effects?  My question is: If you would, what would you do while on it?

The only thing I liked about the weekend was that I got to see Blubeari.. We had tea and had a good talk.. other than that, it sucked ass!!  The clients I had over the weekend (a man and wife) were a last-minute thing.. I am there for the wife and while the work is super easy, the verbal abuse SUCKS!  The husband critisizes EVERYTHING we do.. and his wife, with her disease, is picking up his bad habits.. So Sunday, I dealt with 10 hours of verbal abuse.. and while I do stand up for myself, even the best person gets sick of it after a while..

------------------------


Well, it's March Madness Monday here.. and it's the Week 1 weigh in.. I had hoped that my weight loss (2.8 lbs since last Monday) would help me make the cut for week two.. Oh, and I am in the North section, not the South.. lol.. not sure how I screwed that up.. but I sent in my percentage to Katie and about 3 hours ago, she sent out the new bracket.. I got it, and I saw my name on Week 2!  WOOHOO!  I made it!! 

I'll post the new bracket when I get home tonight (I'm on my clients laptop, and it doesn't like pics)..

I'm hoping to go to the gym tonight.. I'm not sure what I'm going to do while I'm at the gym, but it won't be Zumba or running (as much as I hate to say that last one).. but if I'm going to run in my first 5k on Saturday, I want to be able to try to run all of it.. :)

** UPDATE **
So I went to the gym.... to tan.. but I'm planning to try out my Shake Weight tonight.. so I'm sure I'll have sore arms tomorrow.. :)   And here is the bracket for week 2 of the MMWI..  lol.. bring it on, Amy and Stephanie.. ;)



So me, Blubeari, and Katie are all doing this 5k up in Bloomington, IN.. it's for the IU Chapter of Habitat for Humanity.. I can't wait!  I just hope we get t-shirts.. we registered late, so we aren't guaranteed to get one.. :(

2 comments:

  1. I'd be sad if I didn't get a t-shirt either or a medal....and an ambulance at the end of the race waiting for me in case I died from running too much LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have to start collecting t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete