Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Let's Do This..

Alright, so I started my day off with a trip to the grocery store.. not the brightest idea, since I was hungry, but I think I did pretty good.. and I was seriously disappointed by how many calories things were..  I kept thinking of calories in terms of dollars.. I have $2000 a day to spend on food.. Is it really worth saving $40?  HELL YES!  lol..



Is it just me, or are Lightly Salted Rice Cakes the best thing EVER?!  I love them!  They are my potato chips.. two of them last me just as long and have less calories.. :)   And I couldn't resist getting more clementines (thanks to everyone's praise of them, I have jumped on the cutie bandwagon.. hehe).. 

I made sure to get some oatmeal to eat on days like today, when I don't work until the afternoon.. On the days that I do work in the mornings, I got the high fiber bars and fruit.. Like today's breakfast was only 250 calories (because I plan to eat a bigger lunch at Cracker Barrel), and I ate one of the bars and a banana..  Did I mention that I didn't even make it out of the parking lot before breaking open my banana.. lol

I'm off to go look at Cracker Barrel's menu to see what is worth giving up my "money" for.. :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE rice cakes! I get the unsalted and top them with hummus.. yum yum yum!

    Your food looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the caramel rice cakes. nom nom nom! :)

    ReplyDelete