Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Where Did March Go?!

Seriously, I think everyone is probably asking themselves that right now.. Is it SERIOUSLY already March 30th?!  And where is the damn Spring weather?!  (this last one is asked by me every day, dag nab it! lol).. So as March ends and April begins, I am setting my goals for the month.. because I haven't been doing as much as I could be doing, so I need something to push me..

April Goals:
** I want to see 20? on that scale by the end of April **
** I will NOT allow myself to "forget" my Virginia plans for the end of the month **
** I will boost my savings back up **
** I will start trying new workouts like I wanted to in the beginning of this journey **

These aren't too hard sounding.. the first one the hardest, but it's not impossible.. technically, it would only take 12 lbs to get to 209..  and that's based on LAST weeks weigh-in.. hopefully I'll show some good numbers this week.. and as I write this, I'm thinking "Whatever.. you haven't lifted a finger in the past three days"..
-----------------

Well, I'm up to 97 followers.. 3 more and then we'll do a giveaway.. :)  I promise to post tomorrow about all I plan to giveaway.. I'm gonna stick with the 5 different things (that doesn't include the 100th follower's gift).. so comment away.. :) 

-----------------

Thanks to all the new followers that have posted their blog addresses on my comments.. I will be checking them all out later tonight.. I'm off to go try my clients Total Body Gym thingy.. let's hope I don't kill myself or pull my arm out of socket.. hehe

2 comments:

  1. YOu can do it! And you're right! where is the damn month? ahhh but hey that means we're getting closer to our goals. :) I'm going to unfollow and follow again, does that count? LOL j.k.

    ReplyDelete