Friday, March 25, 2011

Weigh In..

I was anticipating a gain.. honestly, I've only been counting calories for two days (today is three of course), and before that, I was kinda going nuts with the gummy candies.. but I was pleasantly suprised..


221.4 lbs
-0.4 lbs

While it's not much, I'll definitely take it.. It's a step in the right direction.. AND I'm still under 225, which has been a struggle for me in the past.. Looks like me and Hannah (from Biggest Loser) both broke through that damn wall!  WOOHOO!!

Today is a test for me.. I'm going up to my BFF's house, and I always end up eating poorly when I'm up there.. so I'm eating breakfast now, and I'm bringing some snacky food.. Not to mention the fact that I somehow was up for almost two hours earlier.. ugh!  My body, for the past two days, has decided that around 3:30am (after between 4 and 5 hours of sleep) that I'm good to go for the day.. yeah, not cool.. lol

7 comments: