Thursday, January 13, 2011

Awards are AMAZING! ** UPDATED**

Obviously, by my title, ya figured out what this entry is about.. lol.. hopefully..

I love getting awards.. I'm going to make a page for them, I love them so much.. Why do I love them?! Well, besides the fact that someone thought I deserved them?! Well, the fact that they are special.. they aren't available to every Joe Schmoe.. only to bloggers, and creative/good/inspirational ones at that.. So to be a part of that group, feels AWESOME!!
So, this new award I actually got it TWICE! Once from Sabrina (my brain-wave twin..lol) and again by BWB.. I don't think I've ever been given the same award twice.. and I'm definitely thankful.. I wish I felt as stylish as others on here, but I definitely am working on it.. :)

Unfortunately, the laptop I'm on won't allow me to post a pic of the award, but please check back later, as I will put my "nominees" for the award.. :)

** UPDATED ON 01/14/11!! **
Here is the cute award I was given.. THREE times now.. I LOVE you all so much! Thanks again!


The "rules" for this awards are:

** Post and link back to the person who nominated you **
** Share 7 things about yourself **
** Nominate up to 15 newly discovered bloggers **
** Let them know they are nominated **

So here are my 7 things that you are just dying to hear about me.. come on, admit it, you're REALLY curious.. ;)

** I was born with a cleft lip.. Thankfully, I had great surgeons (for the mid-80's) and barely have a scar.. I notice when others have cleft lip scars constantly..
** I didn't become girly until I was 20 years old.. If you saw pics of me in high school, I didn't have any style, didn't care to, and was kinda gross (in hindsight).. Dunno what prompted me to become girly, or liking pink and purple, but I'm all for it now and hope it NEVER goes away.. lol ** My ultimate goal in life is to make my parents proud.. just thinking/writing this is making me tear up..
** One of my dreams is to follow in my dad's footsteps and join the Navy.. to see the world, to (possibly) travel, to serve my country (without getting too dirty.. lol).. I'm planning to meet with a recruiter once I get into ONEderland.. :)
** I am honestly a smart person, but I barely graduated high school.. I would love to smack my guidance counselor sometimes, as she should have told me that I would never make it through Honors classes..
** If I won the lottery, I would pay off my parents mortgage, buy them another house and BULLDOZE the one we currently live in.. Honestly, I would go all Extreme Makeover: Home Edition on it.. lol..
** My (other) ultimate goal is to be a stay-at-home mom.. The only reason I'm wanting to get a degree is because it's not logical to think you'll be married forever anymore.. :( Gotta have a backup plan, because sometimes your first plan just doesn't work out..

2 comments:

  1. Your last goal kinda made me sad =( We have to believe in forever for it to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you deserve them because you are creative/good/inspirational!!! ;)

    I never would have guessed you to be a Navy gal!!

    And I agree your last goal made me sad too, but it is true, you always need to have a back up plan. Sadly even I have a back up plan for the "just in case it doesnt work out" :(

    ReplyDelete