Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oh. My. Gosh. Really?!

Just when I was starting to think things were getting better, I go online to see if I have enough money to get gas tomorrow.. and I find that a payment I SET UP for the 7th came out TODAY!!  They had changed it so it posted to their accounts on the 1st!!  WTF?!  This is why I hate online banking!  I can't believe they changed it.. Is that even legal???  I know I didn't do it because I have it written down on the 7th to come out (I wanted it to come out on the 8th but they don't do payments on weekends).. UGH!!

Now I'm on hold with the company (damn people, this is just making me angrier).. "Your call is important to us, please continue to hold, blah blah blah".. I am NOT hanging up, you better believe that.. I don't even know how this is possible.. and now I have a negative balance on my checking account, thanks to them.. after this, I have to call my bank to see what they can do to fix it..  Hey, wait.. it's ringing..

----------------------

Yeah, so it's my fault I guess.. I didn't change the teeny-tiny payment date to the 7th like I had the rest of the payments I had scheduled that day.. Well, off I go to get ready for work.. oh! did I mention I tried to call in, and they told me I needed a dr's note because I hadn't given them a 4 hour notice?!  WTF!?  I've never needed one for this client, which is why I wasn't stressing over it.. ugh!!  I can't even think about going to work right now, my emotions are so at-the-surface right now one strange look and I'd prolly burst into tears.. :(

Text my client to see if I can work Friday instead of today.. hopefully he'll say yes.. I hate that I'm doing this.. I really do.. I can feel myself being overwhelmed already, and I can't afford to stop working so much until Feb.. I just can't..

6 comments:

  1. WoW sounds like you are having a really rough day! My husband was having one of those..He deals with all the money and working and was off work for 2 weeks. Today he had to go back and he sat on the sofa for an hour with this pouty look on his face because he was SOOOOO not ready to go back!!!
    Hope your day gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes!! Talk about stress =/ I'm sorry!! Nick's always having problems with his bills coming out on different days every single month! It's crazy! I usually just call or send my payments in for stuff. But I hope you can get your account straightened out quickly. Hey, do you have overdraft protection? It's free most places and they just pull from your savings if you go over with your checking then you only pay like a 7 dollar fee versus whatever it normally is. Hopefully you can take off today.... *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I suggest stopping and taking a deep breath? Poor thing, sounds like a very frustrating situation. and it also sounds like "when it rains it pours" situation. I hope your day got better...and here's to a better week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really sucks when unexpected bills come out, especially after Christmas.

    Fingers crossed you're having a better end to the day than the start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry that happened! I have made the same time of mistake on payments like that before. Totally sucks!

    Hope your day got better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, girl, we have so much in common!! Now, what was it you told me the other day?? Oh, yes... you're going to make me cry, try to stay positive - or something like that.

    When it rains, it pours - for both of us, it seems. Just take a deep breath, let out a big scream, and do what you can to turn things around. (easier said than done, I know).

    ReplyDelete