Saturday, January 22, 2011

Zumba is..

FANTABULOUS!!

I have never done this Wii game before, even though I've said I was going to.. but I finally got it out and "played" it.. :)   and I'm so happy to say that I LOVED IT!!  I decided, since I've been doing Zumba classes, to do the Intermediate 45 minute class.. and while I didn't get a high heart rate (or feel out of breathe), I sure as hell was sweating like nobody's business.. lol



Can ya see my glossyness?!  lol.. I'm supremely happy to say that I will be doing this game again.. maybe every Saturday night?  Who knows.. 

BTW, this is just my opinion.. I did not get paid to say this, or review this game.. I am not liable for anything taken from this entry..

10 comments:

  1. How awesome!! Glad you liked it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) zumba on the wii and kinect is soo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you look fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to get Zumba for the Wii. I love Zumba, and used to go to the classes, but having it at home would be just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been tempted to buy it....might just have to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zumba for Wii??? I just got it last night!!!! I had someone get it from the STates for me as they were on their way to Canada and i was so excited. I got home last night after midnight and could not resist popping it in. Yay!!! I have never tried zumba before so I stumbled through a few of the tutorials and then tried a beginner basic merengue that was only 4 minutes and loved it. Then I had satisfied my curiosity enough to go to bed. Ahaha! I plan on putting it in again today. It will take practice but I know I'm going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this picture!!! I can see your collarbones:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Zumba Fitness for Xbox Kinect and I love - love - love it!

    ReplyDelete