Friday, January 14, 2011

Light bulb..

Just this title makes me giggle.. I love Despicable Me so much.. okay, on with the entry..

I was looking through my blog to put my awards all on one page.. and I caught some entries and re-read them.. I make A LOT of promises.. and then forget that I make them.. honestly, I can't believe some of you haven't called me out on it.. lol.. I'd be wondering what happened with the thing I promised to do.. I hate this part of my ADHD.. my terrible short term memory.. But that's another entry.. lmao

I looked at some entries and can I just tell ya, I really forgot what my lowest weight was.. I was shocked to see that I had actually gotten to 220 lbs!! What the hell happened?! Oh, yeah, I know.. I got lazy, complacent, HUNGRY! It's nice to know I'm not alone in the crap we call "yo-yoing".. I can't stand it! But I can't seem to tell myself that ALL THE TIME.. Even with my signs, I still can't seem to go in the right direction weekly..

I'm gonna have to figure something out.. this weekend.. oh boy, I just remembered the weekend.. that's gonna be my first "mountain" to overcome.. to not overeat, to not eat HORRIBLE things.. My WW leader today told me something that I've never heard before.. that we are supposed to eat the majority (if not all) of our Weekly Allowance.. WHAT?! I have never heard that before.. but I'm glad I did.. It makes me feel less guilty for going over my points..

Okay, I've gotten off track.. So I want to apologize for all the hollow promises.. to YOU, to MYSELF.. now I'm off to be inspired more by the bloggers I follow.. Because if it weren't for you all, I'd prolly have given up months ago..

5 comments:

  1. I never knew what do with those points. To eat them all or eat some of them. But yes I have heard them say to eat them all and that you should eat them all but still I never knew if I should. So some weeks I would and there were weeks I would not! WW was just not for me. I hope it work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really your choice to eat them or not but they are there for you to eat. To avoid hunger and still be able to eat out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an award waiting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't sure about the weekly allowance points either. I wasn't sure if it was better not to use them, or to use them. Thanks for the info :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear that a WW leader told you to use the weekly points. I wasn't really sure how they worked either- good to know!

    ReplyDelete