Thursday, January 6, 2011

Just keep swimming..

haha.. I love that movie.. for those who don't get the reference, it's from Finding Nemo (and the sad part is I actually had to look it up, as I was having a brain fart.. lol).. This title was inspired by Mae Flowers comment on my last entry.. so thanks! :)
Today has been a really good day.. and it's only gonna keep being a good day.. I was gonna put that it's just gonna keep getting better, but we are expecting snow here, and I DON'T LIKE SNOW!! grr! But I am eating a healthy dinner at my clients house and then going to the gym to kick my ass into gear with a run (and hopefully Cash Cab.. hehe) and then Zumba..
Dinner is slated to be turkey breast tenderloins, broccoli (this is my favorite veggie, can ya tell?!) and brown rice.. I'm going to figure out points as soon as I'm done with this entry.. :) OH! If I've said it once, I've said it a million times.. I'm a big procrastinator.. I don't know if it's my ADHD or if I just have a hereditary lazy gene.. hehe, that's what my mom calls it (and she blames my dad for the gene).. but I won out today! I wasn't procrastinating in any way today (so far).. :)
I made my smoothie for the ride home tonight, I sliced my apple (which is still uneated.. oops!) before going to work.. and I took my vitamins! Now if I can keep it up for however many days they say it takes to make something a habit, I'm golden, right?! lol..
Well, I'm off to go check on points and start dinner.. hope you all are having a great day too!
P.S. I have this picture I keep meaning to put up here.. and I will hopefully do it tonight.. it's just so WRONG.. But be on the lookout for it.. :)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a yummy dinner, I love turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My day has gotten better too! And I had a smoothie!! Also you should know that I am jealous of your snow! One week and counting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish it was spring already! I'm sick of the snow too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Broccoli is my favorite veggie too!

    ReplyDelete