Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pretty good day..

So far, it's been just that.. a pretty good day.. with only one blip in it.. I was late to work.. oops! thankfully, I wasn't in trouble and I just made up the time at the end of my shift.. my client looks SO much better.. I really hope she gets better soon.. :)
But I am trying to decide right now if I want to give myself a break, and take today "off" from the gym or just suck it up and go.. I know that my day "off" won't really be one, as I'll prolly go do my Zumba game (that I have sadly not tried yet), but it still will be better on my ankle than running will be.. so I think I just rationalized my decision.. PLUS, I'm afraid if I don't give my ankle a rest that I won't be able to do much ice skating tomorrow with Blubeari.. I'm SO EXCITED!! I haven't been ice skating in YEARS! I'm just hoping I don't split my pants again.. :(
Tomorrow is my weigh in.. and I'm hoping for good numbers.. and I'm definitely going to re-measure myself.. As soon as I get home, I will update this blog with all my "sidebar" stuff, and add my pages.. and fix some things.. Oh, and post the accountability pic for today (in my too big Phi Sig hoodie! hehe)..
TTFN!

6 comments:

  1. I think you should do the day off... and play the game!! ;) that game looks awesome.. PLUS you can then give a review!! hahaha, that really will only benefit me so I am being greedy so disregard everything I just said. But really, think about giving your ankle a rest.. maybe just work on your tummy or arms if you go to the gym?? that way you arent putting stress on your ankle. :) Ice skating!!! aww how fun!! Take tons of pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how excited you are all the time, Trish, it's so awesome...Sarah, I had the something with my ankle last summer as I started running outside. I officially had Achilles tendinitis. I was told by my doctor to ice it, stretch and massage. I'm no doctor, just a friend, offering what instructions I was given. But it took months to get better, but finally it's much better (not all the way, just better). I still ice and stretch and massage, though (after every run).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your weigh in! I'm sending positive vibes your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping for good numbers on the scale tomorrow!
    You have an award! So stop by and pick ut up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it the Zumba for the wii, i really like it. I need to learn the moves still but I enjoy that and Micheal Jacksons game for the wii!
    Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your weigh-in!!!

    BTW, I gave you the irresistibly sweet blog award on my post here: http://fat-angry-blog.blogspot.com/2011/01/ooh-another-award.html

    ReplyDelete