Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Early Start to the Morning..

Okay, so today is the first official day of my new work schedule.. and it should be interesting, because I had the worst 6 hours of sleep in the world last night.. Kept waking up, knowing I was awake, and going back to sleep.. If ya believe what they say about taking 30 minutes to get back to sleep, I didn't really get much sleep.. :(

But I am hoping for an easy day, as the kids won't be at my first clients house today, so I won't feel bad for not feeling up to playing with them (because they are super cute).. but working from 7a-11a then 1p-5p is gonna get old, I'm sure.. I may have to move my client up to 12, because I can't see spending 2 hours ANYWHERE without wanting to spend money.. lol

OH! I totally forgot to post my Accountability pic for yesterday.. and I'm kinda mad at myself because of it.. I have been trying to get "prettied up" daily.. but I took it, so why didn't I post it?! grr.. well, anywho, here it is..

The hoodie in this picture is the one that I wore instead of the one that didn't fit anymore.. and if I ever say anything about getting my hair cut, PLEASE SHOOT ME! Because it just ain't my cup of tea, as much as I sometimes like it.. I am just going to have to learn patience to let my hair grow out.. or come up with the money for hair extensions.. lmao

Well, I'm off to do my daily stuff.. Hope you all have a great Wednesday! :)

3 comments:

  1. Could you go to the gym for those 2 hours? Good luck with your new schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look so cute in your pictures!! I have gone to going to bed at old-lady time. I usually go around 9:00!! Crazy, but I get up at 5:00 and I really need the sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo Phi Sigma Sigma!! I am a sorority girl myself, nice to see the letters. Although I'm 6 years out of college my letters hoodie is still my go-to! Also, don't fret the hair, there are a lot of super cute things you can do with your hair - check out the user cibu17 on youtube, she's the brand manager for a hair care line called Cibu and she has a gazillion videos of her doing her hair, I've learned lots of good things from her.

    ReplyDelete