Monday, January 3, 2011

Morning Glorious, Bloggers!

Well, it's come and gone yet again.. the weekend is OVER!!  woohoo!!  Now onto my great week.. which started off a bit rocky today.. I got a call about 10 minutes before I was leaving for work that my morning client was put in the hospital over the weekend.. :(   I know she was sick when I left Friday, so I'm hoping it's just from dehydration (even though that is still bad).. so I am off morning work for at least the next 3 days.. if not the whole week.. I'll find that out later today..

I can honestly say that I'm excited to be off this week from my mornings.. not the cause of my being off, but the end result.. I got to eat a good breakfast because of it (I was running late today and didn't have time originally)..  I tried making breakfast burritos.. And like my first smoothie try, it wasn't the best.. but it was edible.. lol



Looks yummy, right?!  I love green peppers.. raw ones.. but next time I'm going to cook them with the eggs and ham..  These two burritos were 11 points.. and I'm definitely okay with that.. because it says in the WW book to use a double-digit amount for breakfast.. and I feel pretty satisfied.. :)

Alright, so I've lasted long enough.. I'm going to take a nap.. ugh!  I can't wait til later.. I'm making a smoothie to take with me to the gym.. so I have a smoothie ready for after my zumba class.. I can't wait to go to that class!  :)

7 comments:

  1. Good morning! Your breakfast looks very good! I am getting kind of sick of the same old oatmeal day in and day out.

    Don't you just love Zumba? I am obsessed. It is so fun and I feel like I get a great work out without getting bored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breakfast tacos!! I haven't made that I SO long!! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breakfast looks good! I can't start my day without something to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! That looks really good! Lately I've been doing fruit parfaits with yogurt and fresh blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, and granola. Very filling but it's nice to have a HOT breakfast sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubby loves breakfast burritos. We use turkey sausage, eggs, sauteed onions & peppers, and ff cheese for me / reg cheese for him. I've been doing omletes a lot lately. Quick & easy. I buy frozen sliced onions and peppers so it's really fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I heart b-fast burros!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love.love.love breakfast burritos. You did really good on your first try! I have not made any myself in a long time. Now I am hungry. Ha!

    ReplyDelete