Saturday, January 29, 2011

Quick Update..

Well, I weighed myself this morning, and I'm going with what it says.. which is:

233.8 lbs

That is SO much better than 241.0.. honestly, I guess I should have taken off my boots and sweater first.. oops!  So I'm off to build my nice lunch, and see what I could possibly fix for breakfast there.. not eating now, that'll just be hard..

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.. Me and Blubeari are going to see The Fighter tonight.. I can't wait.. Mark Wahlberg is so hot!!  :)

Sorry about the Adkins thingy.. I don't know how to move it.. lol

6 comments:

  1. Have a great day!!!

    But it's always best when weighing in at home to do so in the buff, baby ;>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that movie. Christian Bale was amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, glad you got the better weight. Boots can sure add a few lbs. Enjoy your movie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was The Fighter good? I'm hoping to see it in the next few weeks :)

    ReplyDelete