Friday, January 28, 2011

Honesty Is The Best Policy.. **UPDATED**

I've heard a lot of people say that they read because I am honest.. I put it all out there (well, most of it anyways).. and for the most part, that is true..  I can honestly say this week has been full of omissions.. and I am done doing that.. 

** Omission #1 **  
I have been to McDonald's 4 times this week (sometimes twice in one day!).. ick!
** Omission #2 **  
I haven't been to the gym since Monday this week.. blah!
** Omission #3 ** 
Obviously, with omission 1 and 2 being biggies, I have gained 10 lbs these past two weeks!  HOLY SHIT!  That's the biggest (and most disappointing) omission..

So I changed my weigh in on my sidebar.. this is what I weighed at the doctor's office.. I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morning to make sure it's relatively accurate.. If it's somewhere around 241, I will leave it at the doctor's weigh in.. If it's more, I will change it.. No more omissions.. I will own up to my limitations, faults, and victories!  :)

** UPDATE **  I couldn't help myself, so I weighed myself on my scale before taking a shower.. it showed 235.0.. which means I'm probably around 233ish.. which makes me happy!!  Happy Dance happening now.. lol.. and my hatred for doctors scales is that much more.. grr!  

I plan to start my Adkins diet tomorrow.. I originally planned to start today, but I had no groceries, and that's a recipe for disaster.. so I went to get my stuff, and I came home to fix it all up.. I got salad greens, tuna fish, turkey bacon, asparagus, chicken breasts, ground turkey, broccoli and some other stuff I can't remember right now.. lol.. oh! eggs!  of course!  I'll be eating so many eggs, I may just grow feathers.. hehe

---------------------

Oh, anyone notice the new ticker at the top of my blog?  Yeah, I figured this would give me a daily reminder that I cannot will not go to my reunion fat!  I refuse to let myself do that.. So I have 133 days left to get this crap off my body.. 

----------------------

So I won't be weighing in again for two weeks.. and if I lose 12 lbs by then, I plan to buy that Adidas gym bag I found at Meijers.. My current gym bag is TOO small.. and I plan to start showering at the gym sometimes, so I need room for the essentials.. So here's crossing my fingers that it all goes the way it's supposed to (as I know normally I can lose 12 lbs by then)..

---------------------

I'm still looking for a cute journal/notebook for my Inspiration book.. Oh, and LeAnna, I love your question you had about what I'd put in it.. I'm not exactly sure what all I want to put in it, but I know I'm basically gonna put a lot of pics of me skinny, and write some quotes I have found over this journey.. Of course, the first few pages will be the "before" pictures.. gotta make sure I know not to get back to that..

---------------------

So I'm spending my last "carby" day with my two old buddies, Ben and Jerry.. and hopefully will never see their quart-size butts ever again.. now, their teeny-size brothers?!  that's a possibility, but it's a far away possibility..

6 comments:

  1. Sarah, its ok. We are all human. Try not to be hard on yourself. Dust yourself off. You have a plan in place and now you will execute it. Girl, you will be smokin hot for your reunion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. admitting to a difficult week is great way to control how next week goes. Dont be down ... just get up tomorrow with a whole new outlook and try your hardest to forget where Mcdonalds is.. ;)
    You can do it and you WILL rock your reunion!!
    Robin
    http://1girlgettinfit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read your thoughts on Adkins. I like the ticker too - it is a good reminder of your goal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you need to put those skinny pics on your FRIDGE. Enough omissions-you have 4.5 months until the reunion...and you never know who is holding up better than in high school...get my drift? You need to make a great second impression-give them something 'good' to talk about!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you should pin this post up somewhere and highlight all the omissions as a reminder that this is where you don't want to be anymore.

    Fair play to you for coming out and being honest about it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete