Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Morning, Already?!

haha.. my title is deceiving because I feel like I've been up for like 5 hours, not just two..  but I've gotten so much done in those two hours.. I made appointments with important people, cleaned up a little more, registered for two classes at Ivy Tech, and re-did a few things on my blog (like crossing out my weekly goals that I've done, and adding to my goals page)..

One of my goals (don't know why it took me so long to put it up here.. lol) is to get my GPA's up.. I know I can do it, I just need to find my niche.. and I hope with an 8-week course, I can do just that.. :)  One class I'm taking will help me with another goal: Getting my finances under control.  I'm taking a Personal Finances course, and while it's only 1 credit hour, I hope it will help get my GPA up a little more..  I also am on the waitlist for a Math class.. I like math, to a certain extent, and I hope I can do this one online..

Breakfast was small today, and I'm now paying for it.. I'm super hungry and my mom got me a Turkey and Ham 6" sub from Subway.. which is 7 points+.. the chips are 3 points+.. and the 1 cookie?!  6 points+.. WTH?!  I wanna go throw up now, as I ate it before looking up the points.. :(   Who knew I could have had another 6" sub (basically) instead of 1 little cookie (which didn't even taste as good as usual, btw!).. I do now!

I'm off to eat my sub and figure out a payment plan for my tuition.. :)

10 comments:

  1. Um Hello!! I need to bring my GPA up TOO!! I am thinking a creative writing class!! =)

    Math is the devil. I am saving those classes for last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1G1D1Y told me about looking up calorie counts on things before eating them because when I try to guess on my own - I am nowhere even close!

    But now you know for next time! :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was following you but I wasn't- so I'm glad that you commented and told me! :)

    I have been trying to raise my GPA too. The last semester for my AA I didn't do so well so I'm trying to make up for that now- so far so good, but it's a slow process when you only take 2 classes per semester.

    I couldn't believe how many points Subway cookies are either! The sub- way worth the points though! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cookies just aren't worth it! I will get one every once in a while - but they have to look right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is good to know about the cookies! I knew they were bad but not THAT bad. That takes all of the yumminess out of them for me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love subway...But I have got to be in the mood for it!
    I never order the cookies. In the past yes but not since I started eating healthy. You can see just by how much grease is left on the bad that they are beyond fattening. But if they have been sitting all day they dont do that! They have to make those cookies stand up in those cases all day and look and tatse appealing. So just imagine what goes into them and it is NOT just butter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love LOVE subway but I rarely eat there nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had such difficulty figuring subway out, but recently the location near me posted the calorie count for each sandwich on the wall! I love how much easier it is to figure out the best lunch option now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's definitely good to know about the cookie. Sometimes things like that are not worth 6 points!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could easily eat a sub at every meal of the day.

    Yummyyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete