Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Well, ain't that somethin'..

Well, for a first day back with my morning client, it was sure a doozy.. I was there maybe 20 minutes when she woke up feeling like she couldn't breathe.. UH OH! Needless to say, she unfortunately is back in the hospital again.. I hope she feels better soon, poor thing.. But I stayed to help with the kiddos for a bit while the DIL went to class.. her kids are so cute (most of the time).. lol
But here I am, sitting at Ivy Tech, checking my mail, doing what homework I CAN do without the actual MyMathLab CD thing, and of course, blogging! :) I guess I plan to do whatever I can during these two hours (because with commuting time and all that, it actually is more like 90 minutes), whether it's grocery shopping, catching up on homework, working out (which really ISN'T likely since I work out at night).. anything but going home, because that's just a freakin waste of time/gas..
So I am so excited to see what the scale says on Friday.. honestly, if I don't lose anything at all, I will be kinda dissapointed.. Honestly, even if it's a .2 lb loss, I'll be freakin happy.. lol.. I'm kinda worried how much it's gonna cost to go to my meeting on Friday, though.. Do they still just make ya pay for the week ya missed? So I'd pay $24, right?! I hope that's right, because I really can't afford much more, this paycheck..
Okay, so getting up at 5:30, while not AWESOME, it's not too bad.. I'm still alive, and coherent.. so I guess time will tell if I will make it through Zumba.. lol.. But I am thinking I may make my smoothie before I go to work, and leave it in the fridge so when I come home, it's right there and I don't binge on EVERYTHING I can get my hands on.. kinda like last night.. all that work, and I ate a whole roll of Ritz crackers! CRAZY! I don't know how I did it either.. :(
Well, I'm off to my next client.. Hope you all are having a great hump day! TTYL.. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi! As far as I know, even if you miss a meeting you've got to pay for it. I thinks its their way of helping to hold you accountable (at least that's what I tell myself!).

    Good luck with the weigh in..I'm rooting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at your meeting tomorrow! I know exactly how you feel - why can't we just control ourselves?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck tomorrow. I so know how you feel with the preparing ahead of time...if it's not ready for me, I'm going to graze until I'm satisfied...it's been a goal I've been working on, and I'm really seeing the payoff from it.

    ReplyDelete