Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Feelin' Good..

I am so on an exercise high right now.. had a pretty good run, not as long as yesterdays, but pretty good nonetheless.. and I ran to a pretty cool movie, The Expendables.. :) I LOVE Jason Statham so much! hehe

Okay, so today was a pretty great day.. after the ambulance thing, that is.. Went to the gym, after almost talking myself out of it (I was having a very gassy evening.. lmao).. which I am so proud of myself for going.. :) and I ran 1.5 miles, and walked about .5 more.. then I noticed that my ankle was kinda sore, so I didn't push for more distance.. and then I went up and rode the stationary bike with Katie and she told me all about her new venture.. It's great! Be sure to check out her blog for details.. yay!

Zumba tonight was great, until the last 10 minutes, when my ankle started to hurt a little more.. guess having 225 lbs jumping on small(ish) ankles isn't always good.. lol.. so I toned down the last bit of the class, and walked it out.. I love that song.. hehe

My NSV for the day?! At the gym today, they were doing free Body Fat % Readings.. with the caliper thingys.. ugh! Those things HURT! lol.. but it was worth it to be told that my Body Fat % is 33%!! HOLY COW! I thought I was up there towards 40%, definitely not 33%.. the Navy (which joining the Navy is still in the back of my mind) requires you to have a Body Fat % of 33% or less.. YAY!! I'm SO ecstatic!!

Now I'm so tired.. I'm skipping my accountability pic tonight.. sorry, but I'm too pooped to take a pic right now.. lol

7 comments:

  1. Yahoo!! You are killing it with these workouts, girl! I am so proud of you! And that NSV isn't to shabby either!

    ... Man, I need to get my butt in gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much you are working out - it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now aren't you glad I texted you about the gym?!?! It felt AMAZING tonight I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was about 18-19 I almost went into the navy and I too was too heavy..Not by much. Then I met my husband and so and so..33% is not too shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched The Expendables the other day. So many amazing action heroes in one film and lots of explosions! Woo Hoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - that's awesome. You are doing such a great job with your working out...something I need to get into.

    ReplyDelete