Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Biggest Loser: Couples and Wrap-Up

So just want to start off with a big THANK YOU to all of you who gave me all the well wishes recently.. you all are great, and I appreciate all of you so much!  :)

so thank you so much!!

---------------------


Today is the season 11 premier of Biggest Loser.. and while I don't watch all the seasons, I think this season looks intriguing with the 2 unknown trainers.. so I'm starting to watch it.. and be inspired by it, hopefully..  I love Allison Sweeney, I love Bob (and even Jillian too), and I love to watch these people put their crap behind them and change their lives..  Again, I think I'm liking the purple team and the light blue team.. lol

Hannah    &     Olivia

Marci    &    Courtney

After seeing the pink team, though, I may add them.. It's weird, because one girl's name is Sarah.. and pink is my favorite color.. Who knows.. lol

---------------------

Today was interesting.. to say the least, I had a big meltdown.. and I think most of it was because my small bedroom was in TOTAL chaos since before Christmas!  I mean, I cleaned out my closet, got rid of a broken plastic 3-drawer thing, got rid of cardboard boxes I was "saving", my donation box is huge and overflowing (that's going away tomorrow on my way to work), I still have my tree up (it's going to storage on Friday, hopefully), and my other Christmas stuff sitting inside my closet.. I mean, seriously, my room was a MESS!  So, after taking a small nap to gear myself up, I cleaned it all up.. I took the plastic thing and the boxes outside (to await our next recycling day in 8 days).. I cleaned up the donation box and put it against a recently cleaned up wall.. cleaned my desk, put up clothes, and I feel SO MUCH BETTER!!

I can't believe it got that bad.. I mean, I know I don't have a lot of time, but seriously if mom's can do daily life and weight loss, I can find some time SOMEWHERE to clean up my little room.. ugh!  

-------------------

So obviously I didn't make it to the gym.. unfortunately.. BUT I am working tomorrow and I will be going straight to the gym after work.. TONIGHT, I plan to workout as soon as Biggest Loser is over.. and I may do some stuff during commercials.. :)   I will beat this crap that comes into my life.. I won't let it get me down, I won't gain weight because of it! 

5 comments:

  1. oooh! I have The Biggest Loser recorded- can't wait to watch it!

    You know... I know what you mean about the mess making you frazzled. I always feel more positive and less stressed when my living space is clean. Which is like never lol. I need to work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also recording it! I can't wait to watch it tomorrow!

    It's hard to keep things clean all the time but I also find when my house is in chaos so is my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My room is the the one room in the house that I keep the cleanest. I think a cleaner room means better sleep. But comnsidering your room is your only really area of the house that is truly your OWN..I can see it getting pretty messy! I love redecorating my bedroom and buying new bedding etc! Maybe that could be a mini incentive goal..Hmmmmm..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh haven´t watched yet but sounds good! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My room looks like the end result of World War 3 :(

    ReplyDelete