Friday, January 7, 2011

Weigh In #1

Okay, so I was kinda expecting a gain.. but I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't a big one..

225.6 lbs (+1.2 lbs)

I can live with gaining a pound during this week of transition.. But no more! I will not let myself "get away with" gaining anymore.. I can't help but think that even gaining/losing the same 1-2 lbs is just as bad as gaining and losing the same 10-20 lbs, health wise.. And I really don't want to hurt my body than I already have in the past (by losing and gaining and gaining)..

-----------------

Good to know I am not the only one who thought that dress was crazy.. While it is adorable, I'm half tempted to go bitch out the boutique who has it up in their display.. eh, whatever, I'm sure some mom will do it for me.. lol

I'm off to have weigh in #2, at my Weight Watchers meeting.. :)

7 comments:

  1. Good luck at your meeting! I know what you are saying about losing and gain the same few pounds. We are going to beat this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the weigh in!

    http://dietingisnotapieceofcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!

    That dress was crazy, couldn't believe how tiny someone would have to be to wear it. Maybe I could fit into it in a few years time LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your meeting is great :) I just checked out the dress and I totally agree - WOW! What are we telling our kids? Thank you for your last comment on my blog. I really love how you put it - it definitely IS amazing how our bodies thank us :) I am going to remember this one, it is such a great way to think when trying to eat healthier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your WI went well! My first WI with Weight Watchers after 1 week on the program is on Monday :/

    ReplyDelete