Saturday, January 22, 2011

Life.. and all it's twists..

Alrighty, so I know that my blog has gotten WAY off track, weight loss wise.. and I have too.. I am working on this, slowly but surely.. Last week, well let me just say it was a FAIL!  I didn't go to the gym, I didn't track (on paper).. Basically, I didn't try.. I let myself talk myself out of going to the gym.. I let myself go to the donut shop TWICE last week!  WTF?!

I realize that I can't just give up the donuts.. That's not a what I want.. I want to be able to eat a donut randomly.. The donuts I eat are 6 PointsPlus a piece.. which is fine, if I just ate 1.. I eat 3!!  :(   Again, I just let myself.. which is an excuse..

I hate that the week that I worked out so hard, and gained weight, has gotten me this derailed.. Yes, I gained weight (btw, it went back down), but I KNOW that it was for a variety of reasons, and I will have to deal with it.. I'm not going to stop working out (I love it too much).. and I'm not giving up this change in my life..

This week, honestly, was one I am ashamed of.. I called in to work on Wednesday and Friday, for crappy reasons.. I didn't do anything at home that resembles working out.. I slept the majority of the time (which is NOT good for me).. and it stopped today.. Another thing that stops today, my workout-free weekends.. YEAH, that's not cool.. I get home with plenty of time to do something productive.. I have no excuse, really, except I'm lazy.. So I'm off to go try my Wii Zumba game FINALLY!!

Oh, I missed my meeting again (I know, I'm dumb), but I am going to one on Monday to weigh in.. hopefully my 1 lb loss that I saw on my scale will be on theirs.. :)   Be back in a bit to fill ya in on this wonderful workout.. hehe

6 comments:

  1. You are not alone!! I have gone way off track as of late! =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. Don't be too hard on yourself. We've all been there. Good luck this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've all had weeks like that. I am finally in a good place and I just want to remind you that IT FEELS GOOD. You can get there...sounds like you were depressed, man have I BEEN there! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last week is gone. Start this minute to put yourself back on track. You can do it!!!

    Stay focused!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and move on, dwelling will not help...trust me ;) You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all certainly have times like that. Stay focused! Just shake it off, and keep going!

    ReplyDelete