Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What an ending..

Well, I almost just threw my computer out my window, as I want to blog and it wouldn't let me.. but here I am, thanks to a help forum that told me to switch to the old editor.. thanks for the help, people! lol

--------------------

Okay, so today was a pretty decent day.. I didn't eat too much, I ate pretty good things (except the cookie), and hopefully am learning what is worth the points and what isn't.. the cookie goes into the "isn't worth it" pile.. lol

------------------

Today was another episode of "I Used to be Fat" on MTV.. and I am amazed at how these people DO these miraculous things in such little time! I want to do that! I want someone there to kick my ass into gear every workout.. I want someone to tell me what I can and can't eat.. that's how I do this kind of thing.. I need to be told what I CAN'T eat.. so I'm going to be telling myself.. for now..

What I am currently doing is NOT working.. I don't feel any better, or any smaller.. I actually feel blah.. and I know it's from my New Years Eve pity party and adjusting to the new WW Points+.. but still! I didn't workout as much as I should have.. and while I still have tomorrow before I have to weigh in (at my meeting and for here), I don't think anything is going to help me meet my goal of staying below 225 lbs.. :(

HOWEVER, I am making sure I work out hard tomorrow (and at least twice!).. Maybe I can meet that goal.. and if I can't, it'll just be next weeks goal.. and I WILL meet it next week! To nip this crap in the butt, I am changing things up.. I am not sure how much I'm gonna change it up, but it's gonna be BIG! First things first, I am going to keep myself accountable.. to YOU! While I somewhat already do that, I don't use it enough.. so I'm making sure I WANT to change enough.. by posting daily pictures of myself!! Here's today's pic..

I think this is part of my problem.. and I'm sure others have this issue too.. What I see in the mirror isn't ANYTHING like I see in pictures.. and it's a form of denial (at least for me).. and I'm sick of it "allowing" me to think I can eat that cookie, or not go to the gym.. I'm FAT! I'm UNHEALTHY! I NEED to do WHATEVER IT TAKES to fix this!

--------------------

Another thing I plan to do is to plan my meals (as much as I can) for the WHOLE WEEK! I still plan to pack lunches for my weekend client, but I'm thinking I'm going to start carrying a lunchbag of healthy snacks and small meals with me on days I work.. because I never know if my clients will include me in their lunch/dinner.. and I don't need to miss meals.. oh! and I will also make a smoothie to drink after working out.. so I don't get SUPER hungry on the way home.. and then overeat..

For the next week, if not 2 weeks, most of my lunches and dinners will be frozen meals.. basically it's my go-to way of learning what I can eat and what I can't.. I will add veggies and fruits, of course.. but I need some stability right now, and this is a good way to provide it..

Okay, I'm done for right now.. I'm sure you are bored with reading by now.. lol

6 comments:

  1. What I see in the mirror isn't what I see in pictures either! Especially since I look great from the waist up..where my mirror hits! I love the idea of the daily picture for accountability-keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have amazing ideas!! Love the picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like some great ideas!! I'm doing the frozen meal lunch thing, too - but I also found the Select Harvest soups to be YUMMY too. There's two servings in one bowl, but most only have 50-100 calories per serving, so a whole bowl is no more than 200 calories. The Southwestern Veggie is really good - and I have the New England Clam Chowder to try this week, too. Just in case you're looking for something different. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are never boring - I always have something to think about and/or that I can relate to after I read your blog, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bringing healthy snacks to work will really help you out- sounds like a great plan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same problem with the mirror! You can do this, you don't need a show or anyone to tell you what to do, you know what to do!

    ReplyDelete