Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Last Post for Today.. I Swear..

Okay, so I just had to post on here about the Michael Jackson: The Experience game for Wii.. I just finished doing this game for the first time.. and..

I LOVE IT!!!

It's almost exactly like Just Dance, but only has MJ songs.. And most of the good ones.. some aren't very fast, but the moves are more powerful.. and then you have Black and White or Do You Remember The Time, which are super fast and super hard.. lol

I did about 30ish minutes on this game, and while I was huffing and puffing, I wasn't sweating too badly (but I WAS sweating, so that's good).. my arms are sore already, which is FABULOUS!  That's what I love the most.. so if you are looking for a good workout game for Wii, definitely try this one out.. :)

** I am not being paid for these statements, and I am posting this as my opinion.. 
I am not responsible for what you do with my opinion.. lol **

1 comment: