Sunday, November 28, 2010

100 Posts! Crazy!

Well, I've reached 100 posts.. and I'm sure you've read EACH AND EVERY ONE.. lmao.. well, I just wanted to come on here and tell you how great the Burlesque Soundtrack is.. I can't stop listening to it, it's so GREAT!!  Cher is fantastic (still), and Christina is great in this genre.. 

Hot right?!  Yeah, so I went and saw the movie on Saturday (after the baby shower) and I was sitting there trying NOT to dance in my seat.. lol.. just WATCHING the movie made me feel sexy.. honestly, I love movies like that.. that can make you happy just by watching them.. or sexy.. or anything better than how you were feeling before you watched it..

Now, the blogger at Fat, Angry blog (I can't find her name and I sure ain't calling her Fat.. that's just rude!) told me that they are lucky enough to have burlesque classes at the Dance Studio she went to tonight for a Bellydancing class.. and this got me to thinking about looking for one around me.. because I would SO be into that.. Zumba makes me feel limber and sexy, and I know that burlesque classes will too.. Plus, maybe it'll help me get someone like Cam Gigandet.. with his box of Famous Amos cookies (go watch the movie.. you'll get it once you do..)  ;)

Okay, so I'm off to go do my second day of the Shred and then to bed.. well, maybe finding a burlesque class in between those two things.. hehe..

1 comment:

  1. Yeah that can be tricky -- FAB or FatAngryBlog or Jayne Doe work for that - LOL!

    That being said, you have an FB friends request from me - with my actual real name on it so SHHHHHH ;)

    ReplyDelete