Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bad (Hair) Day

okey dokey.. so I woke up this morning so sleepy still (I blame the weather, as it was rainy and bleh), and after eating a little something (and checking FB and here), I went back to sleep.. lol

woke up at 12 for lunch, and sat at my computer for 35 minutes.. then realized I had to get ready for work!  oops!  I leave around 12:50 to get to Jeffersonville on time.. and today was a late day.. lol.. just to say that with my short hair cut (and my naturally curly hair), it ain't pretty when it's left to its own drying.. and that's what I ran into today.. so what did I do to fix it??

hide it with a 'boggin.. hehe..

so I wore this to work.. and I hated every minute of it, because I felt like I had a handlebar mustache on my head.. lol

but I went to work and the chiropractor, who is kinda hot (lmao).. and then went to wal-mart to buy stuff to make cookies for the game night i'm going to tomorrow night and finishing touches for my sista's baby shower..

just a little FYI, my truck is temperamental (to say the least).. and it's old, so I guess it has a right to be.. so everytime I get gas anywhere BUT shell, my check engine light comes on.. so I knew I was low on gas, but had no idea that I was so low that I'd run out of gas right before getting to the exit.. ugh!

so I spent about an hour messaging/calling everyone I could think of that would possibly help (and wouldn't have to drive too far to help me), and finally a friend of mine that I haven't seen in FOREVER helped me.. I <3 him so much for detouring his plans for a bit to help me.. so I made sure to put some of those cookies on a plate for him.. :)

I finally got home though.. :)  and now I'm stuffed on cookie dough, and wishing i hadn't licked that last spoon.. ugh!  so tomorrow is my weigh in.. and we'll see how much damage i did.. or didn't do..

1 comment: