Monday, November 8, 2010

Time for Dinner.. and a Blog Hop

So my client I have on weekdays, the one with the awesome gf, has me cook from time to time.. Sometimes it's from a recipe (last week I made Mahi Mahi, brown rice and veggies.. kinda simple).. Sometimes it is straight from the top of his head.. Today was the latter..

I was worried, as I never have had the patience to cook well.. I can bake like no one's business, but cooking.. not so much..  So today's menu included rice pasta, shrimp, veggies (mushrooms, peppers, black olives and onions) garlic powder, chili pepper flakes and Ragu sauce.. Sounds kinda weird but it was DELICIOUS!!  See?!


Before this, I wasn't much on mushrooms and black olives, but I think that's because we don't "think outside the box" very much in my house.. :(    Gonna have to think outside the box more often.. lol

And now for the thing we've all been waiting for.. a blog hop!

1 comment:

  1. That dinner looks absolutely awesome! I don't want you to have to go searching for it, so I'll just post it here. I broke my ankle in July and I was in a wheelchair and it was a whole big thing. I am doing better now and walking without any kind of aid. So all is well. But, you know, physical therapy is still needed. I'm not a 100% better. Thank you for asking!

    ReplyDelete