Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Drama, Drama, Drama..

FYI: This entry has NOTHING to do with weight, and everything to do with my ranting.. so if you don't wanna "listen", then please hit the back button now.. ;)

Okay, so I went out tonight.. to a bar in my hometown, which is pretty small (not many people I talk to know where it is, let alone have heard of it.. lol).. Amazingly there are 2 bars (that I know about) that are pretty popular around here.. and I went to one of them tonight to see a friend that I haven't seen in forever (and after seeing her and saying hi, I didn't see her the rest of the night.. sorry, Michelle)..

One of my friends, Cass, text me before I left for Hardy's, and told me that she was there too, so I was doubly excited to see both of them.. We'll just say that when I was asked to go, at first, I was hesitant.. I am not a big fan of this town.. I'm sorry, but I'm not.. I left twice, and still couldn't get away permanently.. and I want out still!!

And the people in this town are so petty and dramatic, you'd think they were still in high school!! WTF, people!? Can't you just leave your shit at the house, and enjoy your time away at the bar????? When I drink, which isn't often, I don't get mad, bitchy, funnier, sluttier or any other adjective.. I get more zen.. I love to people watch, to sit back and observe.. but that's how I am in "normal" life.. But I do get more protective when I drink.. I am kind of a kill joy sometimes when I think someone is getting into a bad situation.. and I'm TOTALLY okay with that..

But tonight I really wanted to hit this girl.. because as we were LEAVING, she decided to run after one of the people with us, and start talking shit.. WTF?! Now that she's leaving, you FINALLY say something to get her to beat your ass?! I'm never going back to that place.. I can't deal with all the drama.. So to all you Scottsburg Drama Queens, you can keep your small town shit to yourselves..

Thanks! :)

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to get it a barfight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really understand why people go out their way to cause trouble, it's really not worth the hassle and it is really immature. I guess that's one of the reasons why I gave up drinking alcohol because I used to see how people changed due to the alcohol and became idiots and I didn't want to become like that. I know a lot of people can handle it but a minority tends to ruin it for the majority.

    ReplyDelete