Thursday, November 18, 2010

Patience..

is not a virtue I claim to have..

i mean, I'm 27 years old, and I still shake Christmas presents to hopefully find out what they could be.. lol

so it shouldn't surprise anyone that I weighed myself this morning, hoping for some good news.. and boy, was it good news.. I'm down to 229.2 lbs.. and while that's only a .4 lb loss since Friday, technically on Monday I was up to 231.6 (gotta love water weight and stress).. so I'm just happy to be below the 230's.. because I'm pretty sure I would have given up if I had honestly stayed in the 230's.. 

didn't go to Zumba this morning, this weather is throwing me for a loop, but I'm packing my gym bag before work and going straight there after I get off.. :)    hopefully to get a run in, along with Zumba.. keepin my fingers crossed..

6 comments:

  1. NEVER give up! Even if you do enter the 230's again. Sarah, 230 is WAY better than 250.3, your starting weight. This journey is a struggle, ups AND downs. You can do it. You are so much stronger than you think. Just don't give up...keep on trying and you will work your way down...make it through the Holidays and start the Adkins diet again or keep persisting with WW. Either way just don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not patient either! I want the weight to come off RIGHT NOW! All of it, boom, gone! Haha! Should we ask Santa to make our fat disappear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to be 27 next week and I put a hole in my gifts to see what is in them...lol But don't give up, sometimes the race isn't for the swift. Just evaluate what you are doing and see what isn't working for you and try to make the appropriate changes. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't give up, we just have to keep chipping away at this =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing amazing!! Dont give up when you are doing SO SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how you feel; I absolutely LOATHE giving up even a tenth of a point that I've lost. But it happens, I get mad and throw a fit, then try to think big picture. :) BUT you didn't gain this week- Congrats on your loss!

    ReplyDelete