Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Glee! and some blasts from the past..

Okay, so I'm a Gleek!  I can't help it.. It's just so awesome!  Well, at least it was.. recently it's getting more drama-filled.. and my jury is still out on whether I like it or not.. But that's not really what I wanted to let ya know about.. it's this:

my little brother, my grandma Betty, and me.. Christmas 2009

Eek!  When I found this picture, I wanted to go outside and burn the damn thing.. Just looking at this picture makes me cringe for me back then..and in looking for better looking pictures (I know I have them in here somewhere)..

Thunder over Louisville, Apr 2007
I can't wait to look like this, and better, soon!  That pic is from when I was actually happy with my body.. and for anyone who knew me (and saw me) during this time, you'll remember I used to show a lot more skin.. lol.. I got my ASSets and I knew how to show em back then.. and I will get comfortable showing some more again.. :)

8 comments:

  1. LOOK OUT!!! Hot mama in the house!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Gleek too. :-) And yeah, it was def better last season... I don't know. I'm still deciding too. And this is exactly why I love before pictures. It just shows how far you have come- you are doing so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy lady! You look great in that photo! And I'm totally a Gleek as well! I hope they ditch the drama and go back to the good stuff. I feel like they are trying to push an agenda rather than make great tv when really they could do both at the same time! I'm hoping it gets better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not happy with this season's half-assed storylines and the shoe-horning of theme episodes.

    I loved S1 but S2 has been a big letdown overall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! You should keep the other one around for motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get it girl! You look great...I was just going through old pics for motivation and inspiration. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should definitely use the two pictures for motivation! As for Glee...i'm not sure what it is but everyone is talking about it over in England too! Driving me nuts! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pic the color of your shirt is so pretty and you look so happy and glowy if thats a word lol

    ReplyDelete