Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas time is near..

and it's about darn time I put up my tree.. I usually put it up a few days after my birthday (November 7th).. but due to some money issues and my storage unit, I couldn't get it out until today.. and due to some change in plans, I got to actually put it up today!!  YAY!!
 


as you can see, my tree being in storage for like 10 months is not a good idea.. I will prolly get a plastic tree box this year for it, as I can't close the original box I have it in.. at first, when I put it together, only the top 1/3 would light up.. then as I started to spread out the branches of the middle 1/3, some of them started to turn on (idk why, but I am glad they did.. lol).. the bottom half is still not working, but I went out and bought some strands of lights, and then got to decorating the tree..





















i <3 decorating my tree every year.. even if it never gets seen by anyone but me (as it's in my bedroom).. i told my mom today that I wish I had more room to decorate.. not to live in, but to decorate.. lol



all this is just the tip of the iceberg.. but because I don't have any more space to put stuff on, this is all I could put out.. for now.. lol.. I also can't wait to put all the presents under my pretty tree.. I hope my cats don't kill the tree before Christmas though..

2 comments:

  1. awwww... i love xmas stuff!!! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tree! We put ours up yesterday. You can never do it too early. I'm also 5'10"! Looking forward to following you.

    ReplyDelete