Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday..

These are just a few of the things I'm thankful for this year..

But there are things I am thankful for that I just don't have pictures for.. such as:
1. my truck..
2. both of my grandmothers..
3. DVR..
4. ALL of my friends, new and old..
5. my cell phone..
6. unlimited texting plans..
7. tanning beds..
8. for all the crazy/old/popular music I LOVE..
9. the ability to listen to my crazy/old/popular music..
10. having fun..
11. being physically able to workout..
12. being able to fit into a size 16 (and soon a size 14)..
13. my client and his girlfriend..
14. all my fur babies..
15. my digital camera..

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving, with whoever you decide to spend it with..  I know that this Thanksgiving will be different than any other before it for me.. And my mom's broccoli casserole is smelling WAY TOO GOOD!!

2 comments:

  1. very nice. I love the things you are thankful for. Glad im getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete