Monday, November 29, 2010

Almost December..

Okay, so I'm shocked that there is only 26 more days til Christmas!  Where in the world did the year 2010 go???

I'm not ready to bring in the new year.. I'm not anywhere near what I thought I would be.. and I can honestly say I'm kinda scared of Christmas this year.. the food, the ill-fitting clothes I'll be getting from my mom.. yeah, she's in denial about my weight-loss, I think.. or I just wear things tighter than she wants me to.. lol

But I am doing something new, and I'm doing monthly goals.. I'll post them once I get home from work.. and some of them have nothing to do with exercise, but with life..

Fun times will be had in December!

5 comments:

  1. I don't even want to think about Xmas... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to struggle in december when it comes to eating good.

    Not only have I got Christmas, I have also got my birthday, my sisters birthday and my dads birthday.

    My stomach will suffer as well as my wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in denial too, I think once I get decorated it will help. We just have to stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hearing the monthly goals. I told myself that as well. I have a milestone bday in 2011, and I want to build up to that milestone for things that are weight loss and others that aren't. Can't wait to read your goals. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to reading those, Sarah. I need to get a handle on some goals, myself. If my Christmas is anything like my Thanksgiving was, I'm going to be in some serious trouble.

    ReplyDelete