Friday, November 19, 2010

Drumroll, please...

With no further ado, or blathering on and on (hehe), I am so excited about my weight this morning..

I weighed in at:
227.0 lbs!!


OH YEAH!!

I'm definitely super happy about this weight loss, which is a 2.6 lb loss.. say bye-bye to water weight.. but hey, I don't care if it was hair product, it was there last Friday, and it ain't no more!!

Thank you so much to all the wonderful people who left me amazing comments about keepin on keepin on..:)

I really wish I wasn't up this early though.. lol.. I'm thinkin I'm off to bed again.. hehe.. only for an hour or so.. because now that I know I've lost, I'm so going to get my nails done, because they need it SO bad.. AND I am putting my Christmas tree up tomorrow!!  I'm so excited!!  Can't wait to post pics and show you all!! :)

Happy Friday!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Sarah!! That is awesome. Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! You go get those nails done girl lol you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great loss! Enjoy getting your nails done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "i don't care if it was hair product". BAHAHAAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete